Add/Drop/Withdrawal (By Class)
Add a Class
- A class may be added no later than the first five days of the semester.
Drop a Class
- A class may be dropped within the first five days of the semester. Students who have not attended the first five days of the semester will be dropped from the class.
- Dropped classes will not appear on a student's transcript and will not have an impact on the GPA.
Withdraw from a Class
- Students may withdraw from a class during the timeframe between the sixth day of the semester and the end of week 14 (week 7 for summer session).
- The class will remain on the student's transcript with grade of W and will not have an impact on the GPA.
- Students cannot withdraw from a class once a letter grade has been earned
To add, drop, or withdraw from individual courses, students need to see their instructor, academic advisor, or academic program manager/dean to fill out an Add/Drop/Withdraw form. Please contact the Registrar’s Office by email at email@example.com or by phone at 612-381-3360 with questions.
Courses may be cancelled or modified at the discretion of Dunwoody College of Technology. Students will be notified if enrolled in a cancelled or modified section and a refund may be issued for the course. Students may work with their academic advisor, or academic program manager/dean for registering in another course section.
For information on refunds of dropped or withdrawn classes, please refer to the tuition refund policy in the Financial Aid and Student Accounts – Refunds section of this handbook. Be advised that withdrawing from a course may affect a student’s financial aid status and award.