Anthony l. Ferrara Career Services Center
Career Services provides lifelong employment assistance to Dunwoody students/alumni at no cost.
The Career Services office collaborates with faculty members of all departments to ensure students maximize their career potential. Faculty will work with Career Services staff to gather accurate documentation on graduate surveys, coordinate on-campus recruitment events and information sessions, coordinate job and internship opportunities, and schedule speaking opportunities in classrooms for career preparation.
Many job leads come into Dunwoody via professional connections of faculty and staff. Faculty members are encouraged to pass those job opportunities directly to students in addition to connecting employers with Career Services staff.
Career Services is available to present and lead classroom discussions on:
- How to best use Dunwoody’s online career management system, MyCareer
- Resume best practices
- Preparing for Career Fairs
- Job Searching and Interview Preparations
- Administering DiSC training
- Online social media presence
- Other relevant topics as needed