Decisions to close the campus due to snow or other severe weather are made by the President and/or Director of Facilities. The decision to close school will be communicated through the following:
- RAVE Mobile Notification System
- TV channels: 4 (WCCO), 5 (KSTP), 45 (KSTC), and 11 (KARE)
- Dunwoody’s Twitter account: http://twitter.com/dunwoodycollege
- Dunwoody’s Facebook account: www.facebook.com/dunwoodycollege
- Dunwoody's Special Announcement Line at (612) 381-3420
- Dunwoody website: www.dunwoody.edu
When operations are officially closed due to emergency conditions, the time off from scheduled work will be paid for full-time regular and part-time regular (with benefits) employees. All other employees will not be paid for the day.
In cases where an emergency closing is not authorized, employees who fail to report for work will not be paid for the time off.